1. Rosary-I always have a rosary in my purse, partially because it gives me comfort when I pray and partially because my mother would whoop me if she found out I didn’t have one in there.
2. Eyeglass case-Because I can only work for so long before my eyes get sore and I need to put my glasses on
4. Business Cards and coupons-These are other people’s business cards and coupons to Bath and Body Works. I keep these in an outer pocket so I can access them easily.
5. Speech-This is my speech from this past weekend. I don’t think I really referred to it, which is why it’s rolled up the way it is. I’ve noticed that I roll paper up a lot…I don’t know why.
6. Letter-A letter from a friend that I always keep in my bag. Similar to the rosary, it gives me comfort knowing it’s always with me.
7. Notebook-Because I never know when ideas for my great novel are going to come.
8. Sunglasses-Sometimes I like to put these on and pretend like I’m fly.
9. Keys-So I can get into places
10. Lotion-The soap in the bathroom at work dries my skin out like mad. Since not washing my hands isn’t an option, I always have lotion on hand. Gotta keep my hands nice and soft….and scented. 🙂
12. Business Cards-These are my business cards. I think I should start giving some out.
13. Coupons-These include coupons for milkshakes and slushies at the local burger joint.
14. Work Keys-Only I know what’s in the secret closets.
15. Pens-I always like to keep two because I like symmetry…and because people borrow and then don’t return them.
16. Wallet-I wouldn’t be able to get anywhere without it…but I do think it’s about time for a new one.
17. Jewelry-I have this because I always bring this bag with me when I travel. I stick some of my jewelry into this little pink bag and put it in my big bag to bring on the plane with me rather than putting it in my carry-on. Funny things can happen in those overhead bins.
18. iPod-My iTouch houses my to-do lists, shopping lists and important contacts. Plus, if I did’nt have this baby with me, there would be no chance of anyone ever walking into my office and catching me singing along to some Madonna.